If I want someone to visit from jamica do I need to send a…

Customer Question
If I want someone...

If I want someone to visit from jamica do I need to send a bank statement and I’d to them I’m from Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

They have a letter which they took to the embassy in Jamaica now they say they need valid I’d love me my divers license or passport and a bank statement to take with the letter back to embassy

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No I just wanted him to come for a visit

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if I require all this to get him here on a visitors permit

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you may be in a bit of a difficult situation.

Are you asking if you need all this information to go with the letter of invitation if someone is applying for a visitor's visa?

do I need to send all this information about myself for him to get a visitors permit to visit me for 3 months in Canada

Yes you do.

You have to prove that you have legal status in Canad so you should provide a birth certificate, citizenship certificate or passport. And if you are going to be supporting him for the three months you should provide a bank statement, a statement from your employer if possible, even a deed for your house. The more proof you can provide that you can afford to support him the better.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Ok you said 5.00 dollars now my credit card is charged 60.00 not paying for this transaction
Has been canceled willing to pay the 5.00 dollars

I don't work for the site. I just log in the way you do and see a list of questions and choose which to answer.

Please rate my service now so the site can see that it is not me you are upset with.

After that I can send a message to the site for you asking them to work things out with you.

Done
Done not paying any more thank you take care bye

I am not asking you to pay a thing more. I am asking you to click on the stars at the top of the page so I am not harmed because you are upset with the site. That way the site will see you are satisfied with me and my answer. It is important to me so my standing on the site is not harmed.

Thanks