I put my truck in my girlfriends name and she left the

Customer Question
Second opinion] I put...

Second opinion] I put my truck in my girlfriends name and she left the province and sold it what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

She took it from Nova Scotia and sold it in Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I put in a complaint the day she left to the rcmp and I talked to the people I bought the truck from and they said they would sign a paper or testify that I payed for it and I have a bank statement saying the money came from my account the day it was registered

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thank u

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She does not have a job no income at all and has not in the 2 years I was with her and I make 150,000 a year

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Thank you for the question. Do you know where she is now? Were you two living together before she left?

Ontario and we lived in Nova Scotia

I apologize for the delay, I was at court all day today. You have some serious problems, I won't lie. And I hope you don't shoot the messenger.

If you're going to take any court action against her then you'll need to get her served with documents. Do you have an address for her?

And you were together for two years, but were you living together? What does/did she do, having zero income?