Trying to link my Canadian (CIC) Spousal Sponsorship

Customer Question
application online. I've tried entering all...
Trying to link my Canadian (CIC) Spousal Sponsorship application online.
I've tried entering all of the data exactly as put in my application, but it says "no application found". But when I use the status checking tool, using the same information, it shows my application. Help?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/19/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Do you have a file number?

An application number? Yes.

Then what you do is you call the call centre at this number:

1-***-***-****

Have your file number available and and don't give up if you cannot get through for a while. You will if you persist. It is likely best to call first thing in the morning later on in the week. Friday would be best.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?