I need some legal advice. I'd like to talk to someone. Not…

Customer Question
I need some legal...

I need some legal advice

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'd like to talk to someone

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Not sure what you mean

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Lawyer: attyadvisor,
 replied 4 months ago
attyadvisor

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. You are on the United Sates Questions page. I am having this moved to Canada. Thank you for your patience.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Please let me know the basic facts and then your specific question please.

Also let me know what province you are in.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!