I tried to leave a tip and it burped and I will enquirer…

Hi Debra I tried to...
Hi Debra I tried to leave a tip and it burped and I will enquirer about the account. As well I will have a ton of ongoing questions because of dealing with the bank etc.
I assume you are up on foreclosure consumer proposals div 1 proposals corporate and personal bankruptcy. Right now I want to jot a note to that landlord.
The other question on the house is closed so I will start a new question on the same matter here. With difficulty, we are listing the house with a realtor. It is in wife's name but is part of unresolved separation. No separation agreement one order resulting from JCC.
What right or control do I have over listing price accepting offers etc.
3/19/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I did get a bonus on your other post.

Are you saying you want to continue on this new post or are going to get a subscription and you want to wait to discuss your other issues then?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
well I paid for this one already and need some quick answers/discussion
How about the subscription after the that once we get past tomorrow.
Also feeding two teenage sons,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but whatever is fair to you

Of course. I was worried about you paying for this extra question which you can get a refund for it you wanted. But I am certainly happy to go ahead here.

So what specifically do you want to discuss here?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You should make them remove the call me thing just to avoid confusion
Well the first question is about the realtor what control do I have over him and the sale of the house
It could be not enough information

I am not sure what you mean just yet.

Is the house in both your names?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
shit clicked the call button
No its in her name which we did for no smart reason
since she left I covered all costs
I talked about all that in that first discussion a while back
But in wouldnt expect your would recal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She doesn't seem to care how much we get but is greedy about her cut.
I assume you can review that other question to get the details
Sorry if I am scattered

The agent does not have to listen to you unless there is an agreement with your spouse or a court order requiring your spouse to tell the agent you have equal say.

But the house cannot be sold without your signature.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how does that work? should gently inform the agent of that
What leverage do I have on title?

You don't have any leverage without an order.

But what you can tell the agent is that as you are the spouse you share in the value of the home and so you want the agent to know that you will be looking at them to ensure the do the best job possible as you will take all necessary steps to protect yourself if necessary and you are putting them on notice to that effect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I like your inexpensive solution

The threat of a lawsuit is a powerful threat. And it is never illegal to threaten a lawsuit. It is an exception to the extortion rule.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
If I refuse to cooperate with realtor, not that I would, what leverage do I have and how can they make me.
My idea is to completely cooperate with him.
This brings me to the next point that it looks like I will be covering the cost of preparing the chalet for sale and doing the majority of the work. We have agreed that the proceeds of the sale will go into her lawyers trust account. I guess I could put them on notice that I will take action against that account for costs before dismemberment.
I really appreciate having your advice on this.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
After we finish this this one I need to finish letter to landlord and to the realtor and her lawyer. Then I need to prepare to talk to the bank AM.
I will look into the subscription thing because I want to ask you question about that.
The deadline for foreclosure is tomorrow and I am supposed to pay them to hold it off but dont want to because ex wont sharecost.
This realtor thing went quickly with your help

If you don't co-operate your spouse would get an order for exclusive possession of the home and waiving the necessity of your signature or approval.

Yes you would tell the lawyer that you will be seeking reimbursement of your costs off the top of the money held in trust.

I am glad to help.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
one more question
If the place is listed for sale and I manically find the resources to keep it and convince the bank, can I stop the sale.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is mine and my son's home

Yes you can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much Debra

You are very welcome.

Have a good night.

Debra, Lawyer
Debra, Lawyer