Looking for family law lawyer for independant legal advice.

Customer Question
Looking for family law...

Looking for family law lawyer for independant legal advice. Ex has a free lawyer I'd have to pay. We agree on everything on this consent order so I just need legal advice. I'm located in Alberta, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in Canadian family court?

We have a interm parenting order & interm non predjidice child support and spoucal support. I represented myself. We agree on what her lawyer has drawn up

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really. We have shared custody of the children 50/50 and I just need the legal advice so I can tell the judge I got legal advice.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I have a PDF of the consent order for review
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Thanks

The lawyers on this site cannot provide independent legal advice. That would be unlawful.

You have to retain your own lawyer who will have to identify you and do a conflict search.

I can suggest how to find a lawyer in Alberta if that will help. If not then please ask for a refund.