When you serve and file a report disputing an OCL report.

Customer Question
When you serve and...

When you serve and file a report disputing an OCL report. What form do you use? Is it a general affadifit? What is the number of the document to be submitted for this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What province is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I had an OCL investigation in 2014 - recommended sole custody to me (mother). 4 years have passed and the father has alienated me from my 2 girls age 9 and 11. Dad is an ex CFO stopped working and become stay at home dad. I am a former stay at home mom and highschool teacher. I get no child support. Dad did a Motion of Change and OCL was appointed again. No recommendation was made. However, the girls state they want to live with Dad and rarely see me at all. I'm a good mother and the vast economic imbalance and high conflict parenting tactics used to diminish me were not addressed. OCL just asked the kids what they want and did not investigate the manipulation. I can proove the fathes has told them to withhold certain information and certain things they told the OCL are not correct. What form do I submit my argument on?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not at this moment

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/17/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

It sounds like this time around the children were assigned a lawyer only by the OCL, no social worker or clinical investigator. Is that correct?

There was an actual report filed in the court file 4 years ago?