I have 2 more isssures I need to ask about., next I will go…

Customer Question
I have 2 more isssures...

I have 2 more isssures I need to ask about. , next I will go with this one. A company called "Pize ON Fly" a tech support company took $500.00 out of my bank account, somehow with a check. My bank couldn't do anything about it, but maybe you can. I told them, I did not order that, and they were stealing from me. I told them, I wanted my money back now. I had alreaedy purchased a tech support, and why would I order another one? They are thieves, and it is not right. I needed that money, and it put me in a bind, and I have gone through so much stress, and depression from all of this scam, and theft, and fraud. I live on a fixed income, and I am scared to death to bank anymore. What do you think. Do you think, if you all called them, it would help, or should I just keep calling them. The company is "Pize on Fly", ********** ******* *******

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I went to my bank, and they gave me my check, and it definitely was not my handwriting. And even if a person accidentally ordered something, they have a right to cancel and get a refund.
I can't send a copy of the check, because my printer is not working right now.
how much longer do you think this will take.
It was definitely not my signature on the check, I don't have any idea on the face of this earth how they got hold of my check.

My name is *********** *********

I really don't like to talk on the phone, because I can't hear good.
I just called them back again, and I told them I was talking to an attorney about what to do, and they said they would refund me, but their accounting office does not open up until 10:00 o'clock and they will call me back, whether they do or not is debatable. I am going to get my money back from them one way or another. I have one more issue to discuss with you when we get this one finished. I think I scared the guy by telling him I was talking to an attorney,. Do you think, you should call him, as well, or do you all do that? probably not, you just give advise.
I might go into my next and final issue, is that o.k.
I have a phone # for a place that calls themselves Govt. Grant. I guess I replied to an e-mail. They say I qualified for a $9,000.00 grant money. But I had to go get these I-tune cards, and then scrape them off and give them the number on it. and dumb dumb dumb me, did it. there is no telling how much I spent on I-tune cards $200.00. $100.00. And every time, I did, they would have me to go get another one, and I did this so much that I actually overdrafted and I had all kind of fees at my bank. finally when all the I-tune cards were over, they wanted me to pay $350.00 for the ups guy to bring my money to me. I was so distraught, and totally having a nervous breakdown by then, I didn't try it. They have my money in a bank in New York. They need to be reported to our real government and suffer penalties. I know this was so very stupid of me, but I am a senior citizen, and I was going through some deep depression at the time, over my grandchildren. All I want is all my money back from my I-tune cards, and I would like compensation from them for all the stress, and hardship they put me through. They kept saying not to tell anyone about this. Maybe our real government can help, Thank you, ***** *****. I am going to get off here and take a break, I get tired easy. and I will be watching for your e-mails. I hope you can get my I-tune money back, with interest they have made on it by now. I know it had to be a $1000.00 or more. I must have really been sick, when I did this. so stupid of me. This govt. grant number is(###) ###-####
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear all of this.

What province are you in please?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

debra, I would like to ask you a question. ***** *****
I cannot pay you any money for this.
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

You have already been charged by the site. If you thought this was free please ask for a refund.