My tenant is accusing me of assault falsely. Police wants to…

Customer Question
My tenant is accusing...

My tenant is accusing me of assault falsely

Lawyer's Assistant: Have assault charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Police wants to see me

Lawyer's Assistant: In what province did the assault occur?

There no assault

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Alberta

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Canada Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Call
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Per your request, I will offer you a call. If you accept, we can discuss your matter by phone

Daniel Freudman, Lawyer