CAN I FILE A ASYLUM IN CANADA

Customer Question
CAN I FILE A ASYLUM IN CANADA
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/16/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.Where are you right now?
CURRENTLY IM IN USA
I WANT TO CALL & TALK TO YOU BUT ONCE I GET SATISFACTION
WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION I DON'T WANT TO SPEND $59
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
Please speak to customer service. The site is not free and you’ve already been charged. If that is not OK I understand and just asked customer service for refund. I do not work for the site and I have nothing to do with your account, what you paid or with refunds. I am a practicing lawyer and I just logged into the site the way you do and I see a list of questions and choose which to answer.When you have things worked out with the site if you want to continue let me know.