I am living in Ontario, the offence took place in Ontario…

Customer Question
Hello, I am living...

Hello, I am living in Ontario, the offence took place in Ontario during an arbitration

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Ontario lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

You are the first step There is an administrator who intimidates, ignores laws and collective agreeemtns and was in possession of narcotics belonging to somone else

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ontario Canada not U.S. what do you have?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
The administrator from a long term home took possession of narcotics from a resident (there isn't a policy or procedure to cover this) and took the drugs from the home for display purposes at an arbitration. There was no one who accompanied him from the HOme, so he was alone. He is the one who polices to ensure other employees are accompanied by someone else when handling narcotics and charges that inappropriate handling is handling alone, then he does it, as welll as in possession. Should something be done?
Clearly he was in possession and clearly the authorities should know, but I'm looking for a 2nd opinion. He operates with callous disregard for the law, for agreements and positions himself as though the law is for everyone but him
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you asking whether you should call the police or what else you do?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!