I want find a lawyer can speak Chinese. I am married and I…

Hi, I want find...

Hi, I want find a lawyer can speak Chinese.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am married and I have PR card in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Me and my husband are trying to get the separation agreement done. i moved out 1 month ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah, i live in Ajax, and we have a kid together.

3/15/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

There are no lawyers that speak Chinese on this site.

I am a family lawyer in Ontario.

I can provide you legal information or I can suggest how to find a lawyer in Ajax if that will help. Let me know.

please, if u can help me find a good lawyer in ajax that will be very helpful

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/directory/find-lawyers-or-law-firms/

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

i think i AM on for right now, thanks for ur help

OK

Then please rate me so that I can receive credit for my work. The site will not pay me for my work until they see a positive rating.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

Debra, Lawyer