A trut is held by an indevidual, a retired lawyer ,I am not…

A trut is held...

A trut is held by an indevidual, a retired lawyer ,I am not able to contact this indevidual , records are evident but closed .

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Not state province

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A record of cort #

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will divluge pending contact

3/15/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?

My father lived in B.C the Person in question is aparently a retired lawyer residing in west vancouver B.C.
the Name is***** holding trust for Fritz mueller kelowna corts File # D044/1845 DJJ/rs/E&OE
and My name is***** and i reside in alberta now.

I did search for him and there is no record of him with the Law Society and his number is ***** of service.

I suggest you call the BC Law Society and explain that you have to find out what happened with this lawyer's files and that he has money in trust for you. Here is the contact information:

Telephone:(###) ###-####br />Toll-free: 1.***-***-****

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
Thank you I will try to contact the B.C Law society.

You are very welcome.

Take good care.

In responce to your inquiry
yes i gave you a 5 and i have not recieved a responce form B.C. Law society yet, I will keep you apprised when i get the responce, i guess they are quite bussy, Left mesages with member services.
Best regars Falco Mueller

I think you should call again. It's not right that they didn't call you back.

I will be phoning every day ,I was asuming that it might take some time to reserch the information.
How are you?
I like to lead off with the question, I am fine and we still have about a foot of snow on the ground, where abouts do you live ?
not thats any of my bisenes.
How much do you charge if i was to need a lawyer to persue?
I would call but i do not have the 80 dolers at this time, i have many questions and comments but im not so good with the typing.

I live in Ontario. You should not need a lawyer but if you do then I can suggest how to find one when the time comes.

thank you Debra

Anytime.

Hello Debra how are you today?
I am not fine so far.
Nicole is out for a week but her secritary has no information on this, bc law contacted me back and stated that apone retirement that all trust information would have bin disclosed to the bc law society, They have no records for this trust.
Seems that someone has retired on my $80,000.00.

Did you ask them what you can do?

There is a fund the law society has that should compensate you.

Thay indicated that thay have no record , and intimated that posiby someone clamed the funds ,posibly the executer, my sister, i have no idea how to find this information

I suggest you call back, ask to speak to someone higher up and ask what the law society will do for you and ask about the compensation fund.

Ok will do, i will wait for Debra to contact me back personaly for this will be my last option
bc law indicated that before a lawyer can retire he must submit all infermation regarding funds held in trust so this is quite confusing that they have no information.
If they have no information then in not certan how they would concider using the compensation fund to compansate me.

If you can prove it they compensation fund will kick in because this is what it is for - for when a lawyer commits fraud.

the only document i have is the one that i recieved from my sister indicating the most basic information indicating a trust held, but as for the information as to what to do with this trust I do not have. If there are no records with bc law or Nicole then im not certan how to obtain this information

Was this in a Will?

no, this was sepret, my sister only found out form reviewing his past documents, the document she sent me .this is why it took so long for me to respond in serch, my father indicated to me that the funds from the proceeds of the sail of my house was to be held for a later date after all was settled regarding the devorse, I assumed that this was part of the will, and i never had an offer for me to view the will nore did i recieve anything , my sister indicated that dad`s funds were low apone his passing

You can see any probate record as it is a matter of public record.

And you can ask your sister for help.

And you can see if you can find any of that lawyer's former partners.

I don't know what else to suggest.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** i have some more options to work with, you will recieve 5***** form me again
And thank you very much for all your help.
Best regards ***** ***** and yours, i will keep you apprised when i recieve more information Falco Mueller

I can only be rated once but if you start a new post next time I could be rated again and then paid again!

OK I will repost and request you when i get more information and i will write a review for you a bit later on this evening.

Thanks!!

Hello Debra how are you today?
I am not fine so far.

Can you start a completely new post?

Thanks

Hello Debra how are you today?
i require more of your insight if you would Please.
I have had no luck with regard and I was concidering righting a letter to the B.C Law society and am hoping to get your input.B.C. Law society
To who this may concern, my name is***** to this letter is a form I received from my sister, she is the executor for my father when he passed away.
I am referring to this form with regard to this communication with you today.
In this form it refers to the sale of my home due to a separation and divorce form my wife. In this form it specifies the dispersment of the proceeds/funds of the sail of my home.
In the disclosure it specifies that a Gary Haresym is responsible for holding a trust for Fritz Mueller .
The funds to date are not claimed by the person it was held in trust for. That person being myself, I have made many attempts to contact Geay Haresym with regard to his obligation to hold these funds in trust for Fritz Mueller in good faith for the purpose of dispensing the funds to me at a later date.
My research has uncovered the fact that Gary Haresym has retired from a law practice he operated in British Columbia some time ago and is unreachable for contact with regard to any information or access to the trust he is responsible for holding.
I made contact with the B.C Law society with regards ***** ***** matter and to date i have not had any meaningful information disclosed to me, in fact Gary Haresyms documents are unavailable and the funds are missing, B.C Law society has no records of the trust held by Gary Haresym.
I, at this time have to assume that the funds have been misappropriated or stolen by the holder of the trust Gary Haresym and I am filing a complaint with B.C. Law society to have this meter resolved.

That seems fine. The second last word should be "matter" not "meter".

But also if you did not already you should check with the court to see if there is a probate file.