I would like to file a claim form 9a. Canada Ontario. Lawyer…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to file a claim form 9a

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Lawyer sent me a small claim court letter for what I owe

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there any cost to talk to lawyer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/15/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation.

I am happy to help but I first want to be sure that you were told the costs of using the site and are OK with them.

If not please ask for a refund but if you are then please let me know your specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!