I am on F-1 student visa in US and I have applied for

Hi,I am on F-1 student...
Hi,I am on F-1 student visa in US and I have applied for visitor visa to canada. I have received visa expiring in 2020. It might be a silly question. I wanted to confirm that the visitor visa is valid if entering from any country to canada not just US.
3/14/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

It is not a silly question in the least bit!

You can enter from anywhere in the world.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
Thank you. It did.