When a incident occurs between 2 people and the police are…

Customer Question
When a incident occurs between...
When a incident occurs between 2 people and the police are called, one defended themselves and the other lied about attacking the other person, what will happen when that lie comes forth?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Canada Law
3/14/2018
Lawyer: LegalGems,
 replied 1 month ago
LegalGems

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Lawyer: LegalGems,
 replied 1 month ago

What state is this in regards ***** *****?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alberta Canada.
Lawyer: LegalGems,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm sorry; this is the US forum; let me opt out and have this recategorized.

Lawyer: CaptanLaw, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer

Hello

Sorry to hear about the incident.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say "when the lie comes forth"? Was one of the individuals charged with a criminal offence from that incident?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor