How do I find a lawyer who will work on contingency

Customer Question
(pro-bono)? My issue is in...
How do I find a lawyer who will work on contingency (pro-bono)? My issue is in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Do you still feel you need a lawyer after our discussion on the other post?

I don't give up easily, especially when I lost my brother, mother, and soon my sister from the life dad stole and the stress he caused. I think a lot of it was due to his partner. He was on morphine for years and I won't accept that decision. I have been to hell and back already. What do I have to lose from trying. Maybe his widow would notice that treating people that way is unacceptable. Been kicked down a lot. I always get up. I am only investigating every avenue. I did not ask for you to continue sending me advice, although you seemed helpful and I appreciate it. I want all opinions. My first question was never answered. Can I delay this myself? I have a lot to say.

I will opt out and if another expert has a different view or more to add they will.

Take care