I am wondering how to go about getting a bankruptcy lawyer.

Customer Question
I am wondering how...

I am wondering how to go about getting a bankruptcy lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

I am in Alberta nothing filed yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No Not yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What is the service offer
3/14/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Do you want information about bankruptcy? If so I can provide that.

If you are asking how to find a bankruptcy lawyer in your city I can also do that.

So please let me know what you need.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!