My son over dosed in a jail cell he had been in jail for…

My son over dosed...

My son over dosed in a jail cell he had been in jail for other charges he had surgery so they gave him 48 hrs out to get his surgery done he had to turn himself in and some how the next day he overdosed. He’s been in icu has trouble talking and mobility isn’t good will they send him to jail again

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m in Canada. Saskatchewan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don’t know I don’t think he’s given a statement we regulated to be there and him in jail was just waiting to go to trial

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don’t know lol

Hi just wanting to know some questions
Hi
3/14/2018

Unless he is critically ill with little to no hope of recovery (which presumably is not the case), it is unlikely they will abstain from sending him back to jail if he has further time to serve (and/or if he's in jail awaiting his trial). You may be able to try to get him released on a bail review in light of these new circumstances regarding his health issues, but assuming he will recover, once he's sufficiently healthy it's likely they'll put him back into jail.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Hopefully that answers your question. If so, would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive credit for my services. Thank you.

it did I had some clarity!! He has not very good mobility and he doesn’t remember anything

Unfortunately limited mobility and lack of memory are unlikely to prevent him from being sent back to jail. That said, those issues may be sufficient grounds to have a judge reconsider his detention on a bail review, i.e. a judge may grant him bail (release from custody) based on these new circumstances with regards ***** ***** health deterioration.

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Please click to provide me with a positive rating otherwise I cannot receive credit for my services. Thank you so much and best of luck with your matter.

Thank you so very much!! I appreciate your answers!!!

You're welcome. Could you please click the star ratings on your page to provide me with a positive rating, otherwise I cannot receive credit for my services. Thanks!