I asked a legal questions last week and never received an…

Customer Question
I asked a legal...

I asked a legal questions last week and never received an answer but was just charged $76.00 on my debit card today!!!!! Not happy!!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in Canada.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes where's the answer to my question I asked a week ago and was charged $76.00 for?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

You closed or the site closed each question. I don't think you can keep posting the same question over and over again.

But I will happily help you now.

Please start at the beginning and give me the basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks