How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I do live in housing here in Guelph. My building would like

Customer Question

I do live in housing here in Guelph. My building would like to put in new bedroom windows. These windows will not fit the a/c that we have now. They are making us to get a stand alone a/c. We can not afford it.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in Guelph, Ontario Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They are going to put in the new windows in the apartment building as of Wednesday of this week.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can not afford to pay for a lawyer.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you sound like you are in a difficult situation.

Are you a tenant or an owner of a condo?

Do you mean you have a window A/C unit?