I do live in housing here in Guelph. My building would like…

Customer Question
I do live in...

I do live in housing here in Guelph. My building would like to put in new bedroom windows. These windows will not fit the a/c that we have now. They are making us to get a stand alone a/c. We can not afford it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in Guelph, Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They are going to put in the new windows in the apartment building as of Wednesday of this week.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can not afford to pay for a lawyer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/13/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that you sound like you are in a difficult situation.

Are you a tenant or an owner of a condo?

Do you mean you have a window A/C unit?