Does she have the right to change locks on monday its

harressment im sure of it...
does she have the right to change locks on monday its harressment im sure of it
3/10/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Let me make sure I am not missing something. She wants to change the locks so she can get in and not to lock you out, right?

i dont trust her shes been lieing to us we see arbatration inmid april she tryed to say we have a grow up she has no evidence for the case
she said that to the cop and they left

But regardless she has an absolute right to enter the property she owns. You are not correct. You should let her in. Changing the locks is grounds for eviction.

Debra, Lawyer
what do you mean

I mean that if you change the locks and lock your landlord out you can be evicted.