Are you a lawyer in Alberta? Alberta Canada. I have told…

Customer Question
Are you a lawyer...

Are you a lawyer in Alberta?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have told dozens of people on the phone and keep getting passed to another phone number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m in Alberta Canada. Is the lawyer able to help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Please let me know the basic facts and then your specific question.

My brother is poa. I want to see the accounting records. We don’t speak. I don’t know how to get these records from him
I don’t want to talk on the phone

Your brother is POA for whom?

Is this person mentally incompetent?

Why do you want to see the accounts?

Did the person die for example?