Trying to find a title search for land that my father had in…

Trying to find a...

Trying to find a title search for land that my father had in Burnt Cove Nl

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Burnt Cove NL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes it use to be crown land now grant

3/7/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The lawyers on this site cannot do a title search for you but I can explain what your options are to do the search if that will help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it would help,but will this cost me 75.00 which was charge to my visa

The call is another $79 so do you want a call or do you want for me to keep working with you online?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning, If this is going to cost me more money for the phone call please keep it this way thank you. The land is under William Mahoney vol-31 fol-67 No 5088 Burnt Cove NL My father was Ralph l Mehaney he had 3 girls.His brother was Thomas Mehaney,he had 2 sons and 2 daughters ,the two sons names is Eugene and Floyed, I shows Floyeds name on the deed,Eugene asked me to sign the land over to him and that's the first time he as asked this, I was told by a lawyer up here in Scarbourgh not to sigh tell I knew what I was signing,so I just wanted to no were I stand with land, if its worth going futher Joy

You can retain a lawyer to do a search if you need a lot of information about the title.

But if you want to get a copy of the deed you can do this online at little cost of the deed is from 1980 or later. If is it older then you need someone to attend at the registry office to do the search for you.

Read this information:

http://www.servicenl.gov.nl.ca/registries/deeds/deed_search.html

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Debra, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good morning Debra,I do not want a call back,A Lawyer up her gave me all this information that I gave you FREE,So how can I rate this.

I don't work for the site. I didn't charge you a thing. I just log in the way you do and see a list of questions and choose which to answer.

Your rating is not about the site or the site's costs. It is about me. It only sends a message to the site about me.

If you don't rate me the site doesn't pay me and my stats are harmed.

So as I answered you immediately and correctly and fully you rate that. If you have a concern with the site you contact customer service.

So please don't harm me but rate my answer and my service fairly and then take up site concerns with the site.

Does that make sense?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Debra,I just want to thank you for all your help,and to say I'm sorry,i did not quit understand. but I do now.

You are very welcome.

I will be here again if you need me.

Take good care.

Debra, Lawyer