I had an inquire concerning immigration. Quebec. No not ar…

Customer Question
I had an inquire...

I had an inquire concerning immigration

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Quebec

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not ar the moment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My current starus in the country has already expired

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!