I bought a car with my friend and we both were owners know…

Customer Question
Hey Actually i bought...

Hey Actually i bought a car with my friend and we both were owners know he ran away with car and not paying insurance and m not having any hold so i have his missing complaint as well what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

2002

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yeah i just registered his missing complaint i just wanna cance the insurance under my name

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
He is primart one but he is not paying insurance from
last 3-4 months so i need to pay because if i dont it will ruin my credit which dont want so please i need help
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How much is the car worth?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!