I have ordered a cream online. It was a sample cream. Now I…

I have ordered a...

I have ordered a cream online. It was a sample cream. Now I found out that they have charged my credit card with more cram that I have not ordered. When I called them they said I did not cancel my account within 14 days, therefore they will not remove the charges. I have explained to them that I had a reaction to the cream &I do not want it. Can they do this without my consent.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I ordered the cream On January 19/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just noticed the transaction on my credit card yesterday & called them today. They have cancelled my account but will not remove the transaction

2/13/2018
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this.Where is this company located?
Willowdale On
I am sorry but I am not able to speak to you on the telephone.Are you saying they did cancel all the other orders but not the sample one?
They have cancelled my account as of today. The amount they charged me on February 4th on my credit card they advised me they would not cancel so I am getting these products sent to me I guess but I did not order them.
There is no way to get your money back if you paid for the samples. But you should not be paying for anything that you did not order.Your first step would be to send them a letter demanding that they refund you in full by a deadline that you set. Tell them if they fail to comply you will take legal steps.Your next legal step would be to file a complaint with the consumer protection branch.But also, be sure to contact your credit card company and tell them that charges we’re not authorize.Does that help as a starting point?
Debra, Lawyer
Thank You
You are very welcome.Thanks and take good care.
Debra, Lawyer