This person is claming welfare under false information.

Customer Question
This person is claming...

This person is claming welfare under false information

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

Karen stevens told welfare that we were living common law witch wasn't true

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Yes she took my stuff when she left like a theif in the night

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
2/10/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

How can I help you with your legal matter?

I want to know how get my stuff back.

What was taken? Did you contact the police?

Phone me
When you live as a friend you shouldn't be able to steal your stuff.
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I do not know why you opted the former out.

If you want to continue with me please let me know the basic facts.

I need a lawyer in Alberta

There are no lawyers from Alberta on this site. I have been working on the site for 9.5 years and answering questions about the law in Alberta. It is essentially the same as the law in Ontario where I am.

Well should i report her or not
She is a thief and should be punished

You haven't told me the facts.

Please take some time and let me know what happened. The question says it is about welfare fraud but that is not what you are asking. I can easily help with either issue but I do need the basic facts.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!