I am in ontario canada i have a question about leased

Customer Question
Hi i am in...

Hi i am in ontario canada i have a question about leased commercial vehicles.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Canadian lawyer about this?

No not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I missed a few months payment on my commercial vehicle because of a banking error. i received an email from the lessor saying that he had deplated my truck. so he removed my name from the ownership and he said he will report it stolen

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
2/10/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you asking whether you will be charged with theft?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!