I am an Indian Citizen, working in US for a company on H1…

Customer Question
Hi,I am an Indian Citizen...
Hi,I am an Indian Citizen, working in US for a company on H1 and I got my PR for Canada approved recently.I am discussing with my manager to transfer/hire me form the Canada branch office and he is willing to do that but need some information. Can someone help with the process/documents my company HR need to follow for the same.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 5 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

You are asking about getting into L-1 status? Or you are asking about immigrating to Canada?

I am asking about Immigrating to Canada. And I have a PR (Permanent Residency) in Canada
What does my employer/HR need to do to hire me in Canada office.
Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 5 months ago

Ok. I will opt out and transfer the question to the Canadian law forum as you are now in the U.S. immigration law forum.

Ok, Thank you.