I need to change my baby’s name and have Kyle removed from…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my baby’s name and have Kyle removed from his birth certificate and would like to change his last name to his biolical fathers last name right now he has his step dads last name which is Kyle Rogers

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I live in Brandon Manitoba

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
2/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying that you the information you provided on the birth certificate was inaccurate?

Did you know that?

Are you asking about making these changes in the hope it will affect any custody dispute?

it was inaccurate I was unaware at the time. I just want to change his names to his biological fathers his step dad is no longer in the picture since he was a month old he is now 4 months