I have had a complaint made against me, and need to find a…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a complaint made against me, and need to find a lawyer, but I am currently working in a remote location in BC, and haven't had any luck doing so without being there in person. Is it possible to give my mom proxy? And how would I go about doing so

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

British Columbia, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not by mr me

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Canada Law
2/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking if your mother can try and retain a lawyer for you?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor