Can a wife get a portion of my disability person if we

Customer Question
Can a wife get...

Can a wife get a portion of my disability person if we separate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Disability penson

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
2/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Is this from a private pension or from the government?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!