I was wondering. I got ticket for stunt driving. speed 154…

I was wondering. I...

I was wondering. I got ticket for stunt driving. speed 154 km/hr. That was before thansgiving in 407. everybody was speeding. I never have speeding ticket before. I god a deal - decresed to 4 point and $343. Can I have chance to fight to decrease points further?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississauga(Toronto area) Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been ones in court , my plea #172. There is report from OPP officer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am going second time to court today. Should I request extension again, or plea guilty?

1/23/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

When you say you got a deal what do you mean? That the officer who stopped you gave this to you?

Debra, Lawyer
No I have been called to the court and before trials. Assistant that review my papers offer this deal to me. he told me that I can agree to this deal and go home , ask for extension to have more time to think, which i asked and got time till today, or try to dispute but i am risking to have driven licence suspended and 6 demerit oints
Phone call session started