Do I bring all the documents that are going to be at trial…

Do I bring all the...
Do I bring all the documents that are going to be at trial to pretrial . do I just bring copys of my affidavit of documents .
1/21/2018
Debra, Lawyer
You do not need to bring all your documents to the pre-trial. The goal of the pretrial is essentially to get you to settle on all the issues or at least some of them. There will be no reviewing of documents at this time. But, you should be sure you have a firm grasp of the issues and also know exactly what you are willing to settle for.Does that make sense?Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.
Debra, Lawyer