14 yr old Grand daughter who has spent part time with me her…

14 yr old Grand...

14 yr old Grand daughter who has spent part time with me her grandmother since birth and I want to know when she live with me full time. Parents have 3 younger kids 13; 10 and 8 yr old who is aggressive autistic. d

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

When can 14 yr old granddaughter come live full time with me? Has part time since birth as siblings either have autism (aggressive brother) and adhd sisters. Household ver chaotic and she is quiet and studious and overlooked. I have always taken and funded her music dance and circus lessons. 95% average student who is applying with her teachers encouragement to go to IB school program near where I live. Parents say no not necessary and curtailing her activities and contact with me. Very mature thoughtful girl who thinks she wants to be an engineer or neurologist eventually. Parents underachievers often unemployed. Dad physically at times but not with her save for once he broke a wine glass over her head in BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Talked to family doc who is theirs also but they will restrict her from me and other step a grandmother who supports me and her and ver concerned. Best way to describe this family is like parents are like teenagers babysitting. School seems optional and partially attended at times for the ones who need it the most.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It would b very nasty battle as she’s the one who makes them look normal. Just want to know when legally able to move so her academic needs and ambitions not thwarted for family convenience.

1/21/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Do you live in the parents' city?

Are you saying this very bright grandchild wants to live with you full-time?

Debra, Lawyer
I'm more like her mom as her mom, my daughter had 3 mores kids in rapid order was overwhelmed and many of us thinks she is bipolar. So she was glad to have me take the girls partime and the oldest alyssa often doesn't want to go home
Phone call session started
Thank you so much for a reassuring chat with Debra
I know better now how to proceed

Take good care.