My common law husband of ten years is breaking up with me we…

Customer Question
My common law husband...

My common law husband of ten years is breaking up with me we live I cgy what am I entitled to

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m in Alberta canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet still living together for financial reasons

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I on a $1050 cp

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

During the course of your relationship did he support you?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!