Question 1: I would like to know how the judicial process…

Customer Question
Dear Sir, Question 1:...

Dear Sir,
Question 1: I would like to know how the judicial process handles the following events:
1.) Employer has promised an Employee something.
a. Employee has completed his requirements.
b. Employer has delayed completing his promise.
2.) The case has been put in front of a Provincial Judge.
a. After reviewing the case the Provincial Judge agrees the Employer is to complete his promise.
b. The Employer ignores the Provincial Judge.
c. Before the Provincial Judge issues a court order the Employer gets a Federal Judge to take over the case.
Question 2: Can a Federal Judge unilaterally take over a Provincial case and can the Employee do anything other than letting the Federal Judge take over the case?
3.) Steps (2) are repeated by the Federal Judge with a Federal Chief Justice taking over the case.
Question 3: same as 2 but with respect to the Federal Chief Justice.
4.) Steps (2) are repeated by the Federal Chief Justice with a Supreme Court Chief Justice taking over the case.
Question 4: same as 2 but with respect to the Supreme Court Chief Justice.
5.) The Federal Chief Justice has issued a court order.
Question 5: How can the Employee get a copy of the court order that the Supreme Court Chief Justice has promised to send to the Employee?
Question 6: Can the Supreme Court Chief Justice court order be enforced or does the case have to be heard by the entire Supreme Court.Thank you and waiting for your response.
Bruce P. Borer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry looking for Ontario Canada information. I will try elsewhere.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed with all the judges involved.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is the lawyer answer the questions for Ontario Canada?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/20/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am a lawyer in Ontario and happy to help.

Are you saying this started out in Small Claims Court and the employer has the case moved to the Supreme Court?

It was not Small Claims Court. It was another case that brought the information to the Provincial Judge. From there it was taken on by different Judges, up to a Supreme Court Chief Justice. It may only been discussed with each judge before it was taken higher but the Supreme Court Chief Justice has stated there was going to be a court order issued.
If you are knowlgeable about these processes I would like to talk to you (or someone else) to take the case to get this resolved. I do not want to handle the court case myself.
This is not a real case. I am looking for a lawyer that can answer these question so I can determine if I want them to handle a case that has similar attributes.

To be honest, none of this makes sense to me. I am going to opt out.