Is it legal for landlord to show our place to whoever when…

Customer Question
Is it legal for landlord...
Is it legal for landlord to show our place to whoever when there's no agreement about us moving?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/20/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

Have you been given a notice of eviction?

Are you being given notice before the landlord enters?

What province are you in please?

No we weren't given the notice , when I got home the landlord was already inside our place yelling at my girlfriend .
I was the one that actually the one to have suggested to why not deal with the matter legally instead of making my girlfriend cry and yelling at us .

Is this about your other post and the non-payment of rent?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!