Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am in Edmonton Alberta, Canada My question has 2 parts:
Debra, Lawyer
I am in Edmonton Alberta, Canada My question has 2 parts: Part 1: My mother remarried in 2002, and passed away in 2007. There was no reading of a will, her husband showed me a photocopied 1 page docum… read more
The jurisdiction is Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. A suspected
Debra, Lawyer
The jurisdiction is Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. A suspected petty theft of a piece of art worth today about $1,000-$2,500 took place in 1999 or before. The crime was not reported. Is there a statute … read more
I live Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am considering sending
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
I live Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am considering sending an invitation to a friend, citizen of India, to be my guest. Please advise me of legal aspects, or rules regarding visitor from India. Any ad… read more
We are renovating a house in Edmonton, Alberta Canada that
Debra, Lawyer
We are renovating a house in Edmonton, Alberta Canada that was due to come on the market for resale after it was completed. Our real estate agent found some excited buyers who put an offer on the hous… read more
In edmonton alberta canada do you have to be fingerprinted
Debra, Lawyer
in edmonton alberta canada do you have to be fingerprinted before you go to the youth court date … read more
I am an international graduate student who start working
Debra, Lawyer
I am an international graduate student who start working under open work permit in edmonton canada … read more
Hi, I am a business condo owner in Edmonton, Alberta, we are
Debra, Lawyer
Hi, I am a business condo owner in Edmonton, Alberta, we are in a Industrial Condo Complex where we own our units, we recently have a owner that owns two units, (I also own two units, there is 11 in a… read more
I have a legal question I am a resident of edmonton alberta
Debra, Lawyer
hi i have a legal question I am a resident of edmonton alberta I have endulged in an employee fraud of refunding cash … read more
i was merry in los angeles and i live in edmonton alberta canada
Law.Hut
Law.Hut, Lawyer
i was merry in los angeles and i live in edmonton alberta canada and we separated in 2001 if i want to re marry do i need any documentation after all this years,i want to bring someone from andother c… read more
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Have an issue with a contractor
Debra, Lawyer
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Have an issue with a contractor building a patio-deck (314 sq ft). He seemed to know who to work with wood but not PVC plastic (Azek) deck. Here what happened. 1. … read more
I live in edmonton, alberta, canada. I work in BC. I did not
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
I live in edmonton, alberta, canada. I work in BC. I did not change my address or anything, just renting a basement suit. Do I get double taxed BC and Alberta or only one provice taxed? Also I get 440… read more
I live and work in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have been
Debra, Lawyer
I live and work in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.I have been working for a large multinational company (LMC) for 10 years as an expert in certain engineering applications. Over the years they piled more a… read more
Live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. on Aug. 15, 2015 I
Debra, Lawyer
hi. live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. on Aug. 15, 2015 I entered a online bid for a 2007 Rav4 at a auction here. I was at work this day and the people at the auction bid on the vehicle for me. During… read more
I live In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. My fiancé owes child support
Debra, Lawyer
I live In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. My fiancé owes child support money from previous months. Since November 2015 we have been paying his ex $200 every month. Plus we gave her $20 for extra food, and … read more
i entered in to a tenancy 6 months ago. Edmonton Alberta Canada.
Debra, Lawyer
i entered in to a tenancy 6 months ago. Edmonton Alberta Canada. I had no formal lease or written agreement, it was only verbal. I have all monthly receipts for rent payments. I have received an evict… read more
I own a condo property in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Recently
Debra, Lawyer
Good Morning! I own a condo property in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Recently I am facing a dilemma: I received an email from my condo property management and they have scheduled an appointment for inspec… read more
I work at a restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Can my
Debra, Lawyer
I work at a restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Can my boss force me to take a half hour break no matter how many hours I'm working? Sometimes I will only work for four hours and am forced to tak… read more
I need to ask a question re a boarder in my home (Edmonton,
Debra, Lawyer
I need to ask a question re a boarder in my home (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) who is breaking the terms of a verbal agreement.… read more