Can I cut down tree branches that overhang my fence and

Customer Question
Can I cut down...

Can I cut down tree branches that overhang my fence and knock on the house roof.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Is this BC or Australia?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!