My tenant is far in arrears.Now$990 for january,but she is…

Customer Question
My tenant is far...

My tenant is far in arrears.Now$990 for january,but she is in the hospital and has cancer.She will be home soon but she has no job.What should i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Alberta,canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

14 days notice was given onjan. 8.2018

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Canada Law
1/19/2018
Lawyer: nyclawyer,
 replied 1 month ago
nyclawyer
Are you interested in collecting or evicting?
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Debra, Lawyer

This question just appeared on the Canada law list. I am sorry it was answered by a US lawyer.

Are you asking how to evict this tenant?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor