I need legal assistance can help us with "Ontario Home

Customer Question
I need legal assistance...

I need legal assistance can help us with "Ontario Home Services" They install the ff water filtration and water softener, Hepa filter, and air filter. According to their representatives the rental for all units is 59.99 a month. So in short I agree coz they check the water quite reasonable for a treatment. in short November 30, 2017 the unit installed. At the back of the agreement there is a Consumer protection act. As I have read I don't have complain. But it surprise me when I got my bill from Embridge for month of December 2017 the rental charge is 259.86.in which not what they explain verbally and even in the contract the the rental in not written.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes we did and they ask to contact the legal department by the lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No more.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I want you to see the agreement which is the rental is blank and in short the representatives fools us.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/18/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you are being charged $200/month more than you agreed to?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!