I think I may have a medical malpractice suit. Would you be…

Customer Question
I think I may...

I think I may have a medical malpractice suit. Would you be able to tell me if I give you the details?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Vancouver, BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can you connect me with someone who has experience with Medical Malpractice? Its regarding mis-prescribing/ over prescribing opioids

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/18/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please set out the facts and then I can explain the law.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!