I just been alerted that my summons was not done to the

Dear ***** I just been...
Dear ***** I just been alerted that my summons was not done to the proper rules of the court is there any way that you could advise me on how to do my summons properly please see the two attached I have a couple more witnesses to send. I am going to the Superior Court in Ontario and I want to make sure I do this right I probably will reserve the next guy properly
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

If this is a civil matter (I cannot review your other posts now and I am not positive but I think it is) then you have to use Form 53A:

http://ontariocourtforms.on.ca/static/media/uploads/courtforms/civil/53a/RCP_E_53A_0707.pdf

The form you used is for family law matters.

Debra, Lawyer