I am a Canadian Citizen, born and raised, but am currently…

Hello,I am a Canadian Citizen...
Hello,I am a Canadian Citizen, born and raised, but am currently living and working on a visa in South Korea. I have made an agreement to sell my home and am wondering what I need to do to complete the deal from here. Will I need a lawyer in Korea? Can I sign all documents and send them via email? Are there any additional fees or forms because I am doing this internationally? What should I do tax-wise? (I have been in Korea for about 1.5 years now).Please let me know when you get a chance, even if it is just letting me know who to talk to next.ThanksCody
1/17/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Is the property in Sask? Is your name the only name on title?

Thanks

Thanks! I should have said the property is in Saskatchewan. Only my name is ***** ***** title.

Then you need a lawyer in Sask.

The lawyer there will need you to prove your identity. You will have to send them a passport photo for example. And you will have to provide a retainer which you can do by way of credit card.

Then the lawyer will send you any papers you have to sign.

Does that answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
Debra, Lawyer