Hy! No I want information about Canadian kids who living in…

Hy! Good morning Lawyer's...

Hy! Good morning

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No I want information about Canadian kids who living in foster care want to bring their mother in Canada from Pakistan.. Is it possible and how plz

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Kids don't know where they can get help

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Child support removed them from their father and father side aunties

Kids 15/13 living in foster care need and want their mother.. Is it possible they could get visa for their mother
Kids are Canadian citizen
Thanks
1/17/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Is the mother a skilled worker?

No after marriage 1999 ..her husband sponserd her but he requested to embassy stop that fille.. Now he sponserd his 2 sons just for ego and then started harm to the kids intentionally left them abandoned. Didn't let them come inside.. They spent all night at bus stop.. Through school child support agaeciese removed them.. So still youngest son is with mother in Pakistan.. Mother and kids are really upset
0061 _469008428
Can the kids go back to Pakistan?
No father could harm them so kids don't want to come back
Mother is not divorced

The children cannot sponsor her. They cannot do that until they are adults.

As well, they would have to have sufficient income to be able to support her.

It would make sense for the children to try and speak to their local MP who may be able to assist them.

I hope that helps at least to some extent.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Debra, Lawyer
I am thankful to you to provide advise..
I would like to contact you later.. Thanks

I will be here when you need me.