The company I work for was brought out by an larger firm.

The company I work...

The company I work for was brought out by an larger firm. they offered me a new contract with a small increase which I was told to cover the differance in the benefit package. they change my hours from a 40 hour to an 50 hour week at the same money are they allow to do that.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ontario canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Non union full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When braking it down hourly I will be making less per hour than when a started

1/17/2018
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long did you work for the other employer for?

Debra, Lawyer
they company that was brought i started may 2009
Phone call session started