I would like to know if I am on ceti. I would like to know…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if I am on ceti

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I would like to know if I was on certified sick leave, can my employer fill my position behind me with a full time person a week before I was ready to come back to work

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Not union, just a standard employment agreement. Besides the owners, I was the only full time employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I worked for the company for almost 6 years. They were able to take trips, vacations. other time away from the business because they knew I would be there for them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

What province are you in please?

Are you being dismissed?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!