I'm on CPP Disability, Id like to find out how much money I…

Customer Question
I'm on CPP Disability...

I'm on CPP Disability, Id like to find out how much money I can make before reporting to CPP, in 2018

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ottawa Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.